The relationship workshop you’ve been waiting for on Valentine’s weekend:
A Day of Soul Mate Connections
Whether you believe in soul mates or not, there is a depth of connection, a heartening, joyous, passionate and soulful intimacy that you CAN experience in your life and relationships — starting now.
Through a variety of exercises, we will evoke our soul essence, feel into our innate gifts, align with our soul purpose and channel our energy in nourishing and supportive ways with and for each other.
This Day Workshop focusses on attracting and enhancing closer partnerships and romantic relationships.
You will learn about:
- dynamics of attraction
- masculine & feminine energies
- keys to successful communication
- challenges of romantic relationships
- the spiritual dimension of relationships
- the essence of soul mate connections
- Tantric principles and practices to enhance your relationships
and there will be time for questions and sharing.
As in all Soul Mate Connections events, you will enjoy a warm, friendly, joyful atmosphere, connect with like-minded people and have fun dancing to my (notoriously) eclectic music mix.
The workshop does not require previous experience. It’s designed for men and women, singles and couples, with an interest in personal development, communication, relationships, spirituality. It’s fine to come on your own, with a friend, or a partner.
A Day of Soul Mate Connections is perfect for you, if you want to:
- build your confidence and self-esteem
- understand how you attract people and situations into your life
- enable new, better partnerships
- build the potential of existing relationships
- evoke deeper emotional and spiritual intimacy in your relationships
- experience a more authentic way of being You, expressing as a man/woman
- learn about the living Tantra of relationship
* * * LIMITED TIME OFFER * * *
Take part in this short relationship survey and win FREE TICKETS to A Day of Soul Mate Connections and many more Free Prizes.
Prize Draw entries close on Saturday, 6th February, 12 noon (UK).